I got the new replacement frame from trek/fisher. A nice white frame. as opposed to the black one I had. Oh well. One think I dont like about it is it can be run geared, so it has cable stops on it that I will never use. It also has new geometry that going to take some getting used to. I had to buy a new zero stack headset for it, which sucked. I cant run the Chris King I was using in the old frame. Again, Oh well. It rides good and thats all that really matters anyway.
the dating previously mentioned came to an unexplained screeching halt while I was at the race at Lances ranch, dont know why, dont want to know why. SO I set my attention to someone new only to find I move so damn slow that I was beat to the punch by a metro guy I really thought might be gay. damn. She's still fun to hang out and ride with though. SO my sight are sorta without a target right now. Thats not really true. There is someone, but she's a bit out of my league, and runs a bit faster than me, but is really fun to hang out with. damn the luck.
Oh, I have moved. My previous housemate bought a house moved without me. I now live in a great place( my sisters house) closer to my family and alot less stress here. so far so good. My bikes hang out in a garage now instead of a climate controlled room, but again, oh well. most peoples bikes hang out in the garage.
I now sleep in a brand new room, with my new bedroom furniture, in a new queen sized bed alone. kinda sad. I know. I find, the thing I miss the most in a big bed is having someone else in it with me.And I mean just having someone there. I need to work on that a little more.
Until then I guess its alot of riding. The fall MTB series starts the end of august, hottern' hells pretty soon too. lots of riding to be done...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment