SO the weather has been less than ridable weather since ...... middle of last week. the job that I spent so much time on last thursday went south on sunday and is in the crapper again and to top it off I thought I was going to ride today but the damn rain came back in as I was leaving work so I didnt get to ride today. I knew today was going to be crappy when I went by my sisters house to meet the roofers and they were stripping the roof off her neighbors house instead. that was kinda funny since she was out of town. she gets back on thursday and she will have a new FREE roof.
Hardly anyone showed up for the friday night ride. we rode the pavement anyway,then hit Als as usual, saturday and sunday were a bust as riding is concerned but the racing on tv was good.
thats all I got.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment