I got screwed out of my group ride today because of work. I guess I could ride anyway, but seriously the day I had today kinda blew anyway. My nearly new i phone died today. So I hauled ass to AT&T only to find out that the warranty is through the apple store only, in ft worth. which is fine except I was in coppell. Thats when my brain melted down. I drove to apple(by TCU) and find out that I needed to schedule an appointment ahead of time(2hrs 30 min wait) to get warranty service. I told the dude "If I was able to make an appointment using my phone, I wouldnt need the warranty service to begin with". It reaallllyyyy went downhill from there. It ended up with me telling him to schedule an appointment to turn the power back on cause I was going to F their business over by turning off their power like they were Fing my business over with the appointment crap. 20 minutes later I had a new phone. I really am an asshole arent I.
I do get to service Megan again tomorrow, so I got that going for me. Not in the way that would really be good, but hey a friend in need....................................................................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment